Living in this modern world is not an easy task. You have to be updated with the maximum amount of facilities so that the other person can know as well that what is your standard of living.
Just to get you in touch with the rich standard of living in this blog I will tell you an amazing housing option that will lead you towards heavenly living. How good it becomes that if you get a housing option that is possession ready and you can quickly shift over to the new life? It feels so good because you don’t need to wait for years for the project to be completed.
So without any waiting go for the project Ireo Victory Valley which is developed by Ireo Developers which is a leading name in India. They have come up with this high rise project in Sector – 67, Golf Course Ext. Road, Gurgaon. It is one of the richest part of Gurgaon fetching lots of attention.
Here is the project in details:
- Possession ready project which is the highlight point of this project. In another project you need to wait for 4-5 years for the possession.
- It is amongst the tallest residential complex holding the building of 51 storeys. OH man! this is simply the tallest of all in the whole area.Iconic 51 storey tower with Viewing Gallery
- You can feel the skyline and enjoy the serene view and every floor and every apartment is blessed to have the outer view.
- “Central Green Valley” is the amazing point capturing all the eyes on it and the rest you will feel once you step in. It is dedicated to multiple themed zones.
- Be prepared for the high end living in the form of 2 BHK, 3 BHK, 4 BHK and 5 BHK apartments and penthouses.
- Each unit is prepared with complete dedication that will transform your old way of living. With the best architecture and the features, they are prepared.
- Clubhouse with resort-themed swimming pool with beach scaping; this will simply be wow.
- Villa like Apartments with extra high ceiling and VRV Air-Conditioning; ohhh cooling- cooling everywhere.
- Plot Area is radiated over 25.6 acres approx. and with total 830 apartment units in approx.
So what are you waiting for now?