I and my wife, both are working individuals. I work in the engineering department in one of the MNC while she works in the marketing department in a pharmacy company. Both are completely different from each other like the two extreme poles.
We are living in Noida which is quite away from our working places in Gurgaon. We both know how we manage this long after a tiring day from our offices. I salute my wife how she manages all the work at home even after she gets exhausted.
We both were planning to buy a flat where we can be with our family together and spend some time with them. A few days back my wife received a message, regarding buy a flat on the Southern Peripheral Road (SPR) in Sector 72, Gurgaon and she talked to me about our plan to buy a flat in Gurgaon which is near from our working stations. I asked her that we need to postpone our plan a bit longer. By hearing my words the smile on her face faded away, which I tried to bring back by changing the topic. Before going to sleep she said to me with those teary eyes, I wish we have our own home soon where we can live with our parents.
To mend her mood, I called her out for a lunch date after so long as we both are engaged in our workings. I kept calling her number but she didn’t pick any of my calls. I called her office and got to know that she didn’t go to the office that day. It made me so tense that I start calling her friends to know any little idea about where she’s been. After two hours later I finally received back a call from my wife, but to my surprise what I got to know the moment I pick up the call was surprising.
Congratulations! The keys to your new home will be in your hands in a few coming months. To my knowledge, I get to know that my wife had booked an apartment in “Tata Primanti Gurgaon Sector 72”, where Tata Housing Gurgaon brings you an amazing assortment of luxury homes with an assured rental of Rs. 60,000 per month. Living options available at here are – Executive Floors actually are the duplex of two ground +1 units feature 4 bedrooms and exclusive green landscaped gardens. Executive Apartments are the cluster of G + 9 & G + 11 storey mid-rise towers offers 3 sides open 3 & 4 BHK apartments and 2 Level Penthouses and Tower Residences are 30 to 40-storey high rise towers offering 3 & 4 BHK Apartments with servant rooms! I could not speak and my mouth left wide open in a gasp, I was startled!
Buying a property these days is a challenge itself, but thanks to the developers like Tata Housing who are giving an option of payments to the people who are with less funds to buy the home of their dreams, in this residential project Tata Housing offers flexible payment plans where you just have to pay 25 percent initially and then the rest 75 percent at the time of possession.
This project covers almost around 36 acres of land and giving ultra- luxurious amenities like a clubhouse with following facilities like outdoor swimming pool, Indoor temperature-controlled pool, male/female changing room, poolside restaurant & juice bar, entertainment room, well-equipped gymnasium, multipurpose hall, sauna & steam, table tennis & many other features. Now, what more can one ask for?
To Know More Information:- https://indrealestates.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/tata-primanti-gurgaon-2/